Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Stomach bug or Food poisoning

Not sure which although I kind of think stomach bug.

I spent most of the day Saturday in town running errands came home and cleaned house. Got all that done and Andy and I went to town to eat for a date night since we haven’t done that in a long while after we ate we rented a movie to take back home, since both the girls were gone. Watched that then I went to bed about 2 in the morning I woke up sick to my stomach and it just went down hill from there. The next morning we were going to get the rest of the cows from the point I ended up staying home in bed all day. Andy went to get the cows Roger and Kayla went to help.  In between being sick to my stomach I slept all day was worried I wouldn’t sleep that night but I did. Monday morning I was a little better I just sat around and didn’t get anything done. Finally today I am much better so now need to play catch up. I feel as if I am always behind, Maybe some day I will catch up have to hope.

Anyway I think I will catch up the Food Storage Challenge and just do the herb post tomorrow since I do them on Wednesdays Hopefully that will help me get a little caught up on this.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you were ill. Sounds like food but your husband didn't get sick. Could also have been the 24-hr flu bug. Things will get done in good time. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.