Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cheddar Hamburger Spaghetti

This is suppose to have chicken in it but as I have mentioned before Andy doesn't like chicken so I have to use hamburger instead.

Brown 1 pound of hamburger add 2 cans of cream of chicken soup ( I make my own) 11/2 cups milk 1/2 tea. salt 1/2 tea. pepper.


add 2 cups shredded cheese



add I package ( 16 oz) cooked spaghetti ( I break them in half before I cook them) mix well.




pour into a 9 x 13 pan If needed mix a little better.




Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top

 
 
and bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Cheddar chicken hamburger spaghetti

1 package (16oz) spaghetti ( broken in half)
1 pound hamburger
3 cups cheese
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups milk
1/2 tea. salt
1/2 tea pepper

Cook spaghetti according to package. Meanwhile brown hamburger then add soup, milk, 2 cups cheese, mix well. Drain spaghetti and add, mix well pour into a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake uncovered in a 350 oven for 30 to 35 minutes



C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.