Tuesday, February 10, 2015

300 a Month, menu, and goals

I did great this week didn't even go to the store so I spent nothing woo hoo. So I have spent 60.27 for the month have 239.79 left. 3414.64 left for the year.

I got these vintage jars for Christmas, I love them they are so cute.


 
I have a lot of my dehydrated food and herbs on the counter where I can get to them, as you can see they are in just what ever jar I had handy. So I decided to change them out and use the vintage jars for them.
 A before
 
 
 
And after the new jars look so much better, don't you think?
 
  
 
 
 
This week menu
 
Breakfast
Cream of Wheat
pancakes
yogurt and fruit
cheese omelets
Cereal
 
Lunch
Chicken Noodles
Mac & Cheese
Grilled Cheese
Tuna sandwiches
pancakes
 
Will have what ever kind of fruit I have and crackers with the soup.
For Andy's lunch he will have leftovers from the night before.
 
Dinner
Green Chili Enchiladas
Beef tips
Potato soup
Meat loaf
Navajo Tacos
 
Will have a veggie of some sort and bread with each meal.
Saturday or Sunday we will have leftovers.


This week goals
I got the house deep cleaned funny how I have to have company coming in order to get that done. I am almost done with the oranges, and grapefruits. Have the cauliflower and radish's ready to put in vinegar for pickled cauliflower and radishes. Have the cottage cheese dried ( will be doing a post on it in the next couple days). I didn't have time to work on Joleen's book. I am almost done with this months daycare lessons, have the first half done need to get the last half done.

This week I am going to try and get these things done.
Finish the oranges, radishes, and cauliflower.
Work on Potato's
Joleens book
Get some sewing done
finish the daycare lessons
I am sure I will find more to add the the list haha.
Have a great week , what are your goals for the week?

 
 
   
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.