Friday, October 31, 2014

My Holiday Schedule


 
I want to have  as stress free holiday season this year so I have made myself  list to try and follow every week, so I am not rushing around the last minute like a crazy person ha ha . 
So here is the weekly schedule I came up with. Counting this week their are 9 weeks until Christmas (can you believe it?)  


Oct ( starting the last week in October)

Week 1
Get the rest of my fall decorations put up in the house. I
 have the outside done.
 Start my Christmas card list. This will take a little longer since
 most of my addresses were my computer that died.
 Gift list made
 
Nov.
Week 1
Gift list finished,
Buy supplies for homemade gifts,
Start on making homemade gifts.
 
Week 2
 
Work on Homemade gifts
Start wrapping what I have.
Start buying the gifts we are buying.
 
Week 3
 
Plan Thanksgiving meal.
Clean house for holidays
Christmas letter written and start on Christmas cards.
Keep working on Homemade gifts.
Wrap what gifts I have.
Make cookie dough and freeze.
 
Week 4
 
Cook for Thanksgiving.
Cards ready to mail.
Work on Homemade gifts if time allows.
Wrap what gifts I have.
 
Dec.
Week 1
 
Fall put away.
Christmas decorations out.
Mail Christmas cards.
Wrap what gifts I have.
Finish buying store bought gifts. 
 
Week 2
 
Finish putting up decorations.
Finish up Homemade gifts.
Buy stocking stuffers.
Bake cookies and breads
 
Week 3 
Clean house
Finish wrapping
Enjoy the Season.
 
Week4
Just hang out and enjoy.
 
Week 5
Take down Christmas decorations.
Clean house and get ready for a new year.
 
 
I am hoping I haven't forgotten anything.
I will also be doing holiday stuff with the day care kids,
Crafts, stories  and I will be doing the Elf on a shelf with them for
the first time have to admit I am a little excited about this.
 
So what are your plans for a stress free holiday season? 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.