Monday, July 13, 2015

300 a Month, Week Goals, Menu.

Some of the jars that were at the action,



We have been getting rain almost every afternoon which is very unusual for this time of year. Having a real hard time getting clothes hung out to dry. Seems like by the time I can get outside to do some work it is raining or getting ready too. One good thing though my water bill is going to be pretty low this summer.

I got some crackers and marshmallows dry packed.
The chickens had been getting out and tore my yard up. Katie and I found the hole they were getting out of and got it fixed.   I wouldn't mind them being out if they weren't so stinking hard on my yard. I am thinking of putting a fence in between the yard and coop then I could let them out and they would have to go down below where they won't make such a mess of things. 

I got a little more done on my herbal course I am loving it I am learning so much and it is so nice that I can go at my own pace. 

We went to an auction Sunday they had a ton of jars ( the picture wasn't even all of them) I got 147 jars for 50.00 that is about .38 cents per jar which isn't to bad.I try to buy used jars for no more then 45 cents each since the news one run about 83 cents. With the new ones you get the lids , the bands and they are clean. Whereas with the used ones they have to be cleaned , they have no lids or bands and I have to count my time for having to clean them.  


My spending for the week.
City market had tomato paste on sale for .99 so I got 15 of them I got several more bags of marshmallows, some grapes, and cottage cheese  for a total of 33.99
Wal-Mart some bananas, spinach , ginger, and some ice cream. for a total of 13.27

All together I spent 33.99 +13.27 = 47.26

47.26 + 38.95 from last week is 86.21
213.79 left for the month
2859.35 left for the year.

Once again I didn't get as many of my goals accomplished as I had hoped. With all the rain we have had it hasn't been such a rush to get the drip system finished.

Worked about 10 minutes on my household notebook it will be nice when  get it all done.

So once again I didn't get even half my goals done this past week. I think I have ben having a big case of lack of motivation, not real sure why just know I need to get out of it I am not getting near enough done.

Maybe I will have a little better luck this next week getting things done. The goals for this week are.

Get beans canned
Finish the marshmallows
I want to crochet  afghans for the Kids , Sisters in laws, Sister and Mom. Which is ten in all. So I need to get started, like yesterday haha. 
If the weather permits I would like to do the drip and the play area in the yard,
Catch up on the blog.
Work on the notebook.
Get more meat canned
Work on meals in a jar.

Hopefully I can get to most of this.     

The Menu for the week

Breakfast
Cream of Wheat
French Toast
Cheese omelets
Oatmeal
Pancakes

Lunch
Scrambled eggs
Chicken Noodles
Ham Sandwiches
Fish Sticks
Mac & Cheese
Will have what ever kind of fruit I have, and crackers with the soup.
For Andy's lunch he will have leftovers from the night before.


Dinner
Cheese Burger Pie
Chicken Spaghetti
Beans
Ranch Bean casserole
Chili Rellenos
Chicken Fried Steak

Will have a veggie of some sort ,and bread with each meal.
Saturday or Sunday we will have leftovers.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.