Monday, January 12, 2015

300 A Month Challenge, Menu,and Goals

 
Had to run into town Saturday to go to the library so ran into Wal-Mart while I was in town. I picked up some bath tissue, corn and flour tortillas, lettuce, chicken base, anchovies, and they had scotch tape half off so picked one up.
I got some anchovies so I can make some Worchester sauce. The flour tortillas are so we can make breakfast burritos I don't like using homemade tortillas for these. I went ahead and bought the corn tortillas so I can make some chips I haven't tried to make chips from the homemade corn tortillas (need to try soon). I haven't bought bountiful baskets in close to 2 months so I am out of lettuce and fresh veggies so picked up a head of lettuce.
All together I spent 30.15 for the month.
Have 296.85 left for the month and 3569.85 left for the year.
 
The Menu this week is
 
Breakfast
 
Cream of Wheat and toast
French toast
pancakes
Cheese omelets and toast
Oatmeal and fruit
 
Lunch
 
Fish sticks h.m. French fries
Macaroni and tomatoes
Mini pizzas
Grilled Cheese 
Chicken soup with potatoes
 
Will have what ever kind of fruit I have and crackers with the soup.
For Andy's lunch he will have leftovers from the night before.

Dinner

Tacos
Pork Chops Baked Potatoes
White Chicken Hamburger Enchiladas
Stuffed Peppers Mash potatoes 
Swiss Steak with Cheese Potatoes 
Beans  

Will have a veggie of some sort and bread with each meal.
Saturday or Sunday we will have leftovers.


Well I didn't get the oranges, grapefruit and Tangerines juiced and canned.
Or the vinegars poured up.
I did get the beef stock made and 12 pints canned, 10 pints chicken chipotle canned, Got this months daycare lessons put together, got started on getting last year entered into quick books.

Things I got done that were not on my list. I made some candles from tallow, dry packed some candy, Oreos, and trail mix that were in the cupboard and needed to have something done with them.   

This weeks goals
Get the oranges, tangerines and grapefruits taken care of.
Work some more on the quick books.
Start getting the potatoes taken care of ( freezing, canning and dehydrating).
Vinegars poured up.
Can some chicken potato soup.
Can some pinto beans.
Try to work on Joleen and Katie's quilts. 
Make breakfast Burritos to put in the freezer.

Hopefully I will be able to get a big portion of all this done.

Have a great week.
What are your goals for the week ?



 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love reading what all you do and even what you don't get done. It makes you real! All of this is so motivating to me. Thank you for taking time to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, I just hate when I can't get things done that I had planned, but life gets in the way sometimes lol.
      Hope you have a great day.
      Connie

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.