Thursday, February 26, 2015

300 a Month, Menu, Weeks goals

 
We got everyone new coats for Christmas. This is what we put on the back of them and put their names on the front. I think they turned out pretty good. What do you think? (That is our brand in the middle.)
 
 
 A little lot late getting this out.We actually got some snow this weekend. It has been in the upper 50's for what seems like forever. Defiantly not January February weather. It started snowing as we were leaving the Fireman's awards and banquet Saturday night and didn't stop until Monday late afternoon we got 18 inches in that time. (I know for you back east this is nothing lol) it was a wet heavy snow which we need way bad. Well being so wet and heavy it took down a few power lines. The power went off about 5:30 Monday morning and didn't come back on until that afternoon. I was pretty good with everything. I did notice a lot of people talking on F.B. about having no coffee since the power was out, I just took a pot  of water and added some coffee grounds and boiled then strained it so we had coffee( I do have a coffee pot for the stove but didn't want to go to the shed to get it in all the snow) I did realize I need to stock up on more batteries, I had enough but not very many extra so I have added that to my need to get list.  
 
I did good again this week and didn't go to town so I spent nothing. Amazing how much money I can save if I don't go to town.
 
So I am still at 60.27 for the month with 239.79 left for the month and 3414.64 left for the year.


This weeks menu,

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs & toast
yogurt and fruit
Waffles
Cereal
Cream of Wheat

Lunch
Pancakes
Chicken Noodle
French Toast
Beef Noodles
Tuna Sandwiches

Will have what ever kind of fruit I have and crackers with the soup.
For Andy's lunch he will have leftovers from the night before.


Dinner
Beef Tips
Stuffed Peppers
Mexican Steak
Cheese Burger Pie
Cheddar Chicken Beef Pasta
Beans
Ranch Bean Casserole

Will have a veggie of some sort and bread with each meal.
Saturday or Sunday we will have leftovers.




Well I got a couple of things done this week that were not on my to do list from last week. We are getting a pig in a few weeks so I needed to make room in the freezer. I have several things I need to take out and can, so last week I canned all the raspberry's. Still have a few things left to do.
I also got some kombucha, apple cider vinegar, and red wine vinegar started. I singed up for an herbal class. (more on that later)  As far as the things on my list. Didn't get any potatoes done. I sorted out some things for Joleens book . I didn't get any sewing done but I did get the sewing machine and the stuff out and ready if that counts. We can hope this week is a little more productive.

The goals for this week.
Once again work on potato's have got to get these done don't know why it is taking so long to get these done, it's like I have a mental block about doing them lol.  
Continue working on Joleens book. Get graduation announcements ordered . Start planning the graduation party.
Start working on Taxes we have been putting this off. Since we lost all the info on the other computer we don't have a copy of last year taxes, so this year is gong to be a pain to figure every thing out.  
Have a great week and what are your goals for the week?





 
 
 
 



2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about you losing all your tax stuff. Perhaps putting them on a flash drive would be better. We're expecting rain this weekend for an extended period of time. Hope it's nice & slow so that it will soak in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joani,
      Thanks, I have been going to back it up and make a hard copy but just keep putting it off. Guess lesson learned 9A hard one though.) We have been getting real wet snow which has been so nice same here hoping it all socks in.
      Have a great day
      Connie.
      P.S. to answer your question on a previous post. It will not mold, it will pick up a little of the freezer smell though. Also if it is wrapped like everything else it would be a lot harder for someone to find it.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.