Thursday, October 25, 2012

Beef stroganoff using canned meat



Some one asked me for a recipe for Beef stroganoff using canned meat so here goes I do not measure this when I cook it so I will try to do approximately what I use. If you have any questions just let me know. This is very easy and my family loves it.


Beef stroganoff

4 Cups Noodles
1 pound Ground beef browned or cooked stew meat
Or a jar of meat (ground beef or stew meat drained)
2 cans cream of mushroom soup.
11/2 cups Sour cream
Salt
Pepper
Garlic salt
Cook and drain the noodles then add your meat and cream of mushroom soup salt pepper and garlic salt. Right before you are ready to serve add the sour cream

1 comment:

  1. I go to a weekly food pantry and we usually get 1-2 cans of canned beef. Made the Beef Stroganoff and it was wonderful. Thank you so much for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.