Sunday, October 6, 2013

Homecoming 2013


Well Homecoming week is over now maybe the girls can slow down a little. I got Joleens dress done she was very happy with it.



The girls played powder puff football they were on opposite teams. I think by looking at the picture you can tell whose team won.






 They were tied at the end so they played sudden death ( I think that is what they called it. I am not a football person lol) I was wishing they would of ended it in a tie they they both could of been happy lol.

Then the next night they had the football game. I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pics of the game or the girls cheering.

Saturday night they had the dance.


 
 
Here they are with their dates.
 
 
 
 


 
 We took a picture of some of the girls and their shoes of course my two had to have the odd ball shoes lol.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. you did a great job on the dresses and you have two very lovely daughters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle,
      Thanks, I only made the camo dress we were going to do a few extra things to Katies but ran out of time.
      Connie

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.