Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week 21 Food Storage Challenge

12 Mac & Cheese / Dried Potatoes

12 Boxes Mac and Cheese You can use cheese powder and pasta to make your own in that case you need to get Cheese powder. For the price of a few boxes of mac and cheese you can get a can of cheese powder, just make sure it is one you like I have gotten some in the past that I didn’t like.

Dried Potatoes You can get dried or instant potatoes. Or you can dry your own you can go here to see how . I have be wanting to buy frozen hash browns and dry them just to see if they would work I don’t see why they wouldn’t. I will let you know how it works when I do it.

Keep putting back water.

Add some more to your money stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message or comment. Love to hear from you.